Dr. Cian is available to travel to your location to speak or is able to provide remote conferences / webinars. Dr. Cian speaks to veterinary professionals across Europe and Asia about topics in veterinary cytology and haematology. Potential topics are included below.
A SAMPLE OF DR CIAN’S TOPICS
- Principles of diagnostic cytology of the dog and the cat
- Cytology of the skin and subcutis – dogs and cats
- Cytology of cavitary effusions – dogs and cats
- Cytology of lymph nodes and lymphoid organs – dogs and cats
- Cytology of mediastinal masses – dogs and cats
- Cytology of the urinary tract – dogs and cats
- Diagnostic approach to canine and feline lymphoma
- The use of flow cytometry in canine and feline lymphoma
- Cytology of the respiratory tract – horses
- Principles of blood smear examination
- Diagnostic approach to anaemia – dogs and cats
- Diagnostic approach to lympho- and myeloproliferative disorders – dogs and cats
Please contact him for additional topics or inquiries.
ESAVS – Cytology 1, January 2021
Unisvet National Congress, online event, 25-28 February 2021
UNISVET – Corso di ematologia del cane e del gatto, Milan (Italy), 16-18 October 2020
Southern European Veterinary Conference, Barcelona (Spain), 5-7 November 2020
- ESAVS - Asia - Dermatology Webinar Series, July - September 2020
- Associação Brasileira de Patologia Veterinária - Jornada de Citopatologia, 10 - 11 August 2020
- Invited speaker and organiser. Veterinary Clinical Pathology Workshop. UNISVET national congress, February 2020, Milan, Italy.
- Invited speaker. Cutaneous Tumors: don't let them get under your skin. ONCOlogisch Treffen, February 2020, Soesterberg, Netherlands.
- Invited speaker and course organiser. Citologia 2.0. UNISVET congress, September-October 2019, Milan, Italy.
- Invited speaker. Beyond the red mist…blood cells! Demystifying blood smear examination + Lymph node cytology: What should be there and what should not! + Making cytology easier: the basics of skin cytology, VetCPD congress, September 2019, Bath, United Kingdom.
- Invited speaker. Diagnostic approach to canine lymphoma + effusion: what a confusion! + Diagnostic approach to anaemia in dogs + Beyond the red mist: bloody cells! April 2019, E Vet Congress, Denmark.
- Invited speaker. Cytology of lymphoid system. UNISVET congress. 16-17 March 2019, Florence, Italy.
- Invited speaker. Cytology of BAL and Cytology of urine sediment. UNISVET national congress, February 2019, Milan, Italy.
- Invited speaker and course organiser. Principi interpretativi di base in citopatologia. UNISVET congress, September-October 2018, Milan, Italy.
- Invited speaker. Cytology of skin and subcutis in dogs and cats, cytology of lymphoid system, East and West China Veterinary Conference (WESAVC), April 2018, Kunming, China.
- Veterinary practical session (cytology). BSAVA congress, 5-8 April 2018, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Invited speaker. Cytology of lymphoid system, Moscow Veterinary Congress (MVC), March 2018, Moscow, Russia.
- Invited speaker. IBD versus lymphoma – the never-ending story. UNISVET national congress, February 2018, Milan, Italy.
- Invited speaker. Diagnostic approach to lymphoproliferative disorders in dogs and cats. 8th Alpe Adria Cytology Symposium, 30 September- 1 October, 2017, Grado, Italy
- Course director and speaker. UNISVET course: Veterinary Haematology, 22-24 September 2017, Milan, Italy.
- Invited speaker. Cytology of the lower respiratory tract in horses. ESVCP/ECVCP congress, 6-9 September 2017, London, United Kingdom.
- Invited speaker and organiser. Bone marrow course. UNISVET congress. 5-7 May 2017, Riva del Garda, Italy.
- Veterinary practical session (cytology). BSAVA congress, 6-9 April 2017, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Invited speaker. Cytology of the abdominal cavitary effusions, cytology of liver and spleen. UNISVET national congress, February 2017, Milan, Italy.
- Invited speaker. What is hiding there in the middle? Diagnostic approach to mediastinal masses in dogs and cats. ESVCP/ECVCP congress, 20-22 October 2016, Nantes, France.
- Invited speaker. Corso base di citologia diagnostica. LABOKLIN, 2 October 2016, Naples, Italy.
- Invited speaker. Equine Clinical Pathology course organized by Jockey Club of Turkey, 4-5 April 2014, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Invited speaker. UNISVET congress “Cytology of the lymphoid system”, 18-20 October 2013, Milan, Italy
- Invited speaker at the congress “Advanced course in Veterinary Clinical Pathology, Animal Hospital Postojna", 5-6 May 2012, Postojna, Slovenia.
- Invited speaker. Principles of flow cytometry in veterinary medicine. Veterinary Biomedical and Pharma Sciences”, 15-16 October 2012, Birmingham, United Kingdom.